A smart investment, no one matches the Victony AC1200 Extenders. When you use the Victony wireless range extender, everything you do online becomes easier, faster, and safe. Victony is able to do so because of its 1200 MBPS speed.
Whether you want to play games, watch movies, or download something, you can do so swiftly. Victony extender offers several capabilities and is an excellent solution for resolving all of your internet issues.
This article will explain two methods for a Victony Ac1200 WiFi extender setup :
- WPS method
- Manual method
Victony AC1200 Extender Setup via wps button
To setup your Victony repeater to function with the WPS method, follow the instructions below:
- First, connect your Victony AC1200 Setup to a power source near your router.
- Check the power LED to check it is lighted with a solid colour after it is connected.
- Both your router and extender should now have a WPS button. Once you’ve located the button, press it equally on all of the devices.
- A green light will glow on both your extender and your wireless router or modem.
- After that, you must wait 10-15 seconds for the devices to discover one other.
- When the connection is successful, all of the extender’s LED lights will become solid green.
- Using the WPS button, you have now setup your Victony WiFi extender.
- Unplug the extender and place it in an area where the Wi-Fi signal is poor.
- Now consider the second option.
Note:- If you need any assistance regarding your victony ac1200 wifi extender so contact our technician or visit the official website that is ap.setup.
Victony WiFi extender Setup via manual method
- To begin, connect your WiFi extender to a power source. It does not have to be close to your router and may be done anywhere.
- Keep an eye on the LED light until it turns solid green, signalling that the extender is turned on and ready to use.
- Launch the Wi-Fi Manager on a device such as a laptop or smartphone. Connect to the network of your extender using the Wi-Fi Manager. Most probably, the network will not be secure.
- After successfully connecting to the network, open any browser and go to the URL bar. Enter ap.setup in the URL bar or copy and paste it. Then, on your keyboard, press the “Enter” key.
- Finally, you will be prompted to provide your login information, which is just “admin” in both sections. Following that, click the “Login” button to be directed to a dashboard. All you have to do now is follow the instructions on the website to complete the setup.
- That’s how simple it is to set up a Victony WiFi extender. So that’s it for now.
HOW DO I SET UP MY VICTONY AC1200 EXTENDER?
- In the same room, connect the Victony AC1200 extender to your WiFi router or modem.
- When the extender’s power led light is turned on.
- Take out any Wi-Fi device, such as a laptop or a cell phone.
- Go to the wireless settings menu and connect to the Victony extender setup network.
- Launch your web browser and enter 192.168.10.1 into the address box.
- You have arrived at the page where you may setup your Victony WIFI range extender.
- Connect your extender to your home router or modem by following the instructions on the screen.
If the problems continue, you may contact us and tell one of our technicians about it. They will assist you in solving your setup issue.
How can I reset my Victony AC1200 Extender
- Make sure the Victony AC1200 extender is correctly hooked into a power outlet before resetting it to factory settings.
- Locate the pin hole on the repeater that houses the factory reset pin.
- Also, insert a paper clip or toothpick into the hole and press and hold the reset button for 10 to 15 seconds.
- The power led light on the wireless booster will turn amber when you reset it.
- Wait until the power LED becomes completely green.
- To re-configure the Victony WIFI extender, follow the instructions above.
Wifi Extender Setup is a self-contained service. Any references to Trademarks, Brands, Products, and Services are provided for informative reasons only, and Wifi Extender Setup has no connection with any of those entities unless otherwise stated. Some of the services we provide are also available on the websites of the brand owners.